Your home and your business are some of your most valuable assets. Even if you are renting, you may face serious disruption when you landlord’s property is resumed. It is important that you are well informed and act promptly to ensure you receive the fullest amount of compensation that you are entitled to. It pays to be fully informed and act early.
Deacon & Milani has achieved successful outcomes for its clients in settling resumption compensation claims for amounts higher than what the resuming authority initially offered to pay.
Click here to see how Deacon & Milani has assisted some of their clients.
Current resumption projects:
- Airport Link proposed property resumption community meeting invitation
- Airport Link proposed property resumption flyer
- Building & Constuction - How Can I Get Paid?
- Collingwood Park Subsidence
- Pacific Motorway Transit Project
- Robinson Road Crossing Replacement
- Cross River Rail Link
- Toowoomba Bypass
- Moreton Bay Rail Link
- Southern R-Freight Corridoailr
- Northern Busway
- Eastern Busway
- Cross River Rail Link - What do you need to know?
- East-West Link: What the new tunnel may have in store for residents?