Upgrade to Kingsford Smith Drive
The Council has confirmed that it is working on a deal with QIC which will see QIC take over operational responsibilities and tolling rights to the Legacy Way tunnel and the Go Between Bridge.
The deal will save Council $650 million which it will most likely use to upgrade Kingsford Smith Drive and Wynnum Road. If the deal is finalised (which is expected) Council will be able to bring forward stage two fo the upgrade before 2017 and commence stage three not long after.
To read the full story please follow the link below:
If you believe your property may be effected by the upgrades to Kingsford Smith Drive or Wynnum Road, please contact us to make an appointment for an obligation free consultation.
- Moreton Bay Rail Link: Where to from Here?
- Cross River Rail Project - "Road to Riches"
- Reserve Bank supports Cross River Rail Project
- State pushes Commonwealth for infrastructure prioirities
- Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade