State pushes Commonwealth for infrastructure prioirities
On Friday, February 08, 2013, the Deputy Premier, Minister for State Development, Infrastructure and Planning, The Honourable Jeff Seeney, issued a press release confirming that the Government remained committed to three infrastructure projects:
- Toowoomba Second Range Crossing;
- the Bruce Highway; and
- Cross River Rail in Brisbane.
You can read the Press release at: http://statements.qld.gov.au/Statement/2013/2/8/government-pushes-revised-range-crossing
If you own a property affected by one of these projects, we at Deacon & Milani can assist you with the lodgement of a “hardship” application for an early buyout, or the compilation of your compensation claim after the issue of a notice of intention to resume.
- Moreton Bay Rail Link: Where to from Here?
- Cross River Rail Project - "Road to Riches"
- Reserve Bank supports Cross River Rail Project
- Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade
- Upgrade to Kingsford Smith Drive