Moreton Bay Rail Link: Where to from Here?
There has been much confusion among property owners affected by the Moreton Bay Rail Link following publication by the Courier Mail on 11th October 2012, of an article titled “Design Delays for Moreton Bay Rail Link, but finishing date still 2016” see link:
Despite the delays, the scheme is still progressing. The Department of Transport and Main Roads is taking and approving applications for early buyouts on “hardship” grounds, which meet their policy requirements. Contact our offices today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about lodging a “hardship” application and how Deacon Milani can help ensure your best interests are protected.
- Cross River Rail Project - "Road to Riches"
- Reserve Bank supports Cross River Rail Project
- State pushes Commonwealth for infrastructure prioirities
- Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade
- Upgrade to Kingsford Smith Drive